Lillian Renard Teachers’ Seminar – Teaching The Holocaust
The Melbourne Holocaust Museum will hold its annual all-day Lillian Renard Teachers’ Seminar on Teaching The Holocaust on Wednesday 23 October 2013 at the Melbourne Holocaust Museum.
The professional development seminar will include topics such as:
- A brief history of the Jewish people
- The relevance of Holocaust education
- New children’s books
- New Holocaust films
- Responding to Holocaust Denial and Revisionism
- Technology and Holocaust Education
- Anne Frank and the Holocaust
- The Holocaust and Western Europe
- The Theology of the Holocaust: Where was God at Auschwitz?
- Antisemitism: themes and manifestations
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance in fulfillment of VIT requirements.
Cost includes morning and afternoon refreshments and a complimentary copy of the Melbourne Holocaust Museum’s Eyewitness: the Survivor’s Voice book and DVD.
Date: October 23, 2013
Start Time: 9:00 pm
Event Type: Teachers' Seminar
Cost: $95.00 per particpant
Venue: Melbourne Holocaust Museum
13-15 Selwyn St,