International Holocaust Remembrance Day and the Liberation of Auschwitz
You are cordially invited to join us for the first Australia-wide commemoration of International Holocaust Remembrance Day on 27 January at 7pm AEDT (NSW, VIC, TAS, & ACT).
Holocaust Museums across Australia are uniting to present a moving and memorable commemoration. This online event will illuminate ways that we can all be a light for humanity in the darkness, through the inspiring words of Holocaust survivors and leaders in society.
Notable speakers include:
• Prime Minister the Hon. Scott Morrison MP
• The Hon. Josh Frydenberg MP
• Senator The Hon. Penny Wong
• The Hon. Justice Michael Kirby AC CMG
• Holocaust Survivor Olga Horak OAM
• John Gandel AC, Chairman of Gandel Philanthropy
• Gideon Reisner, CEO of Stand Up
Holocaust survivors from across Australia will participate in a moving candle lighting ceremony to ensure that the memory of the 6 million murdered in the Holocaust, is never forgotten.
Join us to heed the action to shine our own ‘light’ on intolerance and injustices that continue to prevail.
Date: January 26, 2021
Start Time: 7:00 pm
Bookings & Enquiries: